Thursday, June 30, 2011

beauty eh_and the ill tempered moose

Nothing drives an Australian crazier then
by telling them you don’t like AC/DC. But
we are in Canada and man I can’t stand
Rush. But enough about myself, which
oddly enough I’ve been told I don’t talk
about the band that much in these little
words of blah blah blah.
Speaking big egos, I love eggos and am
now extremely hungry, and being hungry
leads to bad decisions. Like this guy. He’s
our merch guy.

He’s a barrel of laughs. Not so much a barrel but more
of a tightly packed summer sausage.
For this trip to the Great White North
the band and crew are all on the same
bus. It’s a good time to spend together
especially when Shaun and Dale are giving
haircuts. Merch just wanted some
lightning bolts on the side of his head like
his hero Vanilla Ice but instead he looks
like the guy from Prodigy.

Shaun looks like Mike Patton and I still
look amazing. Oopsies here I am talking
a-BOOT my self again. See what I did
there? I tried writing with eh Canadian
accent. Beauty eh?

Speaking of all things beauty check out
those tanks.
We, ooppsies, I mean the guys, did a
workplace invasion thing today with the
radio station here in Edmonton, AB. That’s
Canada stupid, not Alabama. The guy who
won was in the Canadian Armed Forces. So
the acoustic set was in between a bunch
of tanks.




Well I hope you, which is probably just
Melissa, enjoyed the new and refreshing
Seether blog-NOW WITH PICTURES.
I’m off to find a Creamy Sleeman. It’s a
beer you perverts.

6 comments:

  1. speaking of melissa, i love the pics. keep writing and ill keep reading. keep playing and ill keep listening. ill see you again at uproar in scranton..well, ill hear you. doubt ill ever be blessed enough to meet you boys ill just worship from afar.

    ReplyDelete
  2. melissa's not the only one that reads these ;)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Now I have the sudden urge to go listen to Prodigy.

    ReplyDelete
  4. actually guys, if im a noticeable fan, shouldn't that come with like some good stuff? like tickets and shit?! ya know...you, me and a pretty little picture? heh?

    ReplyDelete
  5. Well it really pisses me off that my sister didn't get the tickets to see you guys on the 16th. So I sold my soul to the Devil for nothing; I still have to work 11 days in a row which isn't good for me since I have Polycystic Kidney Disease which is gonna kill me someday but I wanted to have fun. If ya don't know what it is you can see what my blog says about it; it's Rocking 4 PKD. Well have fun since I'm not.

    ReplyDelete
  6. i'll have fun enough for the both of us! k? i work. i can buy my own tickets without selling anything or depend on anyone else. ill be dead someday too, it happens to almost everyone man. and speaking of kidneys, i need to go damage mine some more.

    ReplyDelete