Saturday, June 11, 2011

Bomb threats, bad weather and where is that organ

We’ve had an interesting week since I wrote last. Bomb threat. Check! Lightning storms. Check! Hot swampy sweaty mud butt clubs. Oh you better believe that’s a check. One nasty, nasty check. I actually washed my hair afterwards and scrubbed my lungs.
How do you scrub your lungs you ask? Well it’s like huffing gas and smoking at the same time. Actually it is. Sometimes you just have to get that crap out of your lungs. If gonorrhea had a scent that’s exactly what I was breathing in the whole day.
Speaking of STD’s we are in Grand Rapids today at Fifth Third Ballpark. I never understood the whole Fifth Third thing. Even when I used to pay my mortgage to them. I can tell you what it doesn’t mean and it’s not paying only a fifth of your mortgage on the third of every month.
Speaking of banks I love baseball. And since I haven’t been able to go to a single game yet this season we might as well have a show at one right? And if this whole writing a blog for Seether stops paying the bills I wanna be a mascot that gets heckled and beat over the head. The heckling and the beatings I’m used to. Just last night a took a serious blow to the head. Good times. Or if the whole mascot thing is as dumb as I think it is then I wanna play the organ at the games and heckle the umps like Wilbur Snapp. Better yet I think it’s time for a new Bob Uecker.
Now where’s that number for the neurologist?

2 comments:

  1. speaking of gonorrhea, i finally got a fragile cd! met a guy at a party here in upstate ny. he is from south africa and had the cd. mine now. love it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I know you're talkin about the Soul Kitchen in Mobile there, at least we got drunk on Bourbon St before we headed there, at leastbthe people were nice

    ReplyDelete