Friday, September 9, 2011

the great escape and the wiener is...

Nothing quite makes my big irish head bigger than a shout out on the radio. Which reminded me that I haven’t done these in awhile.
So let’s recap what’s been going on since my mom wrote the last one.
Nothing!! Well that’s not necessarily true but there’s only so many times I can write about how awesome airports are and getting zapped in the body scanners. What’s that lump?
I’ve also found the time to eat catering everyday. Trying to get my body to catch up with my huge head. We are on the Uproar Tour now with a bunch of bands. So in between naming different types of food, like corn and nuts, we have a thing we do, but mostly me, everyday. I prank call everyone on the tour through the radio. Same time every day and say the same thing. It’s fun. But shh don’t tell any of them.
Anyways how about this, I can’t really do this but let’s give it a shot. Somewhere in this bloggy blog I have the name for one of the food items we’ve named. The first person to guess it correctly, or maybe the funniest, will get 1 ticket to a show in the worst seat possible. Sounds like a great deal right?
So what’s the band been up to? Well a lot of kissing babies, shaking hands, and losing to me in video games. Except for Mortal Kombat. Also did this thing at the Guitar Center in W. Hollywood that’s gonna be on Direct TV. That should be pretty cool. Speaking of pretty cool the guys also did something extra special when we were on the Conan show a few weeks back. Be sure to look for that in the coming weeks on the Team Coco website.
Speaking of websites I need some friends on facebook.
Ok see you laters.

9 comments:

  1. Wiener, corn and nuts! and there is quite a few Bob Bunk on facebook, wich one are you :P !! I'll see ya on Sept 13th in Montreal, cause i'll be there!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Spotted Log!!! You guys ROCKED Biloxi! Love Seether FOREVER!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Would love to be your facebook friend....what is your profile name? And again...You guys rocked New Orleans, Jackson, and Biloxi! Can't wait til you come back!

    ReplyDelete
  4. speaking of nuts! i used to watch crank yankers with those silly puppets making prank calls, puppets are a good time! ya know what else is a good time? anything involving some Seether! saw you in scranton, you singed my jeans that had SEETHER painted down the front in black and white and bff with the tits hanging out ratted me out for being the girl mentioned in your blog. finally nice to meet you too, after 3 shows i guess it was about time. and nice way to get these people to read the blog so you dont have to pick on me for being the only one:p since you may not have authority to give away a ticket to one of your own shows, leaving me nothing to win...ill take a shot too...im in the mood for something minty!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I'll be ur friend on facebook too...how do I find u! Seether is my favorite band of all time! Too bad you guys had one stop in Georgia, and I don't know why you never come back, I'm so jonesing for a Seether show!

    ReplyDelete
  6. ¤*¨¨*¤.¸¸ ...¸.¤\
    \ I love Seether
    .\¸.¤*¨¨*¤ .¸¸.¸.¤*
    ..\
    ☻/
    /▌
    / \

    ReplyDelete
  7. Well Done Bob! Looking forward to your next Blog!! Plz tell the Band Hello for me and you all stay safe!! And stay away from CORN:)

    ReplyDelete