Sunday, May 15, 2011

Hot Bubbles

Duck stepping it all the way to the bathroom. Man it was one of those mornings for all of us. I don’t know what was in the food at catering in Omaha, but man this morning wasn’t pleasant at all in Milwaukee.
Speaking of Bubbles you ever see Trailer Park Boys? Man those guys are funny. I hear the other two guys own pizza joints in Halifax, Nova Scotia. We are gonna be doing what appears to be a rad show there this summer. That concert will be cool and all but going to J.R. Capone’s is what I’m looking forward to. Unless I’m wrong and they are completely somewhere else. Which the later is probably right.
Anyways we are out of the sweaty rock clubs and into some super cold weather. I’m not sure what happened but I kinda like it. I can wear the same close for more than one day.
Hey the album comes out on Tuesday and if you were one of the great ones that came out to Milwaukee tonight you could actually buy it today. Regarding my last post I naively wanted a gold record. Who am I kidding I want a multi-platinum record!! Speaking of platinum I heard Finding Beauty in Negative Spaces just went platinum. Way to go guys! Keep it up. Daddy’s little buddy likes to be out on tour. 

No comments:

Post a Comment