Monday, May 23, 2011

playing for keeps

Sometimes it’s just not as easy as it seems. Esp today in Washington, DC. There’s nothing like playing a show in the middle of a parking lot when the only bathroom you have is an outhouse, baking in the hot sun, that you have to share with other people that have been eating chili all day.
Glamorous? Nope! Humorous? Depends on how you look at it. Speaking of looking at it – one thing I suggest is not looking at the bottom of the outhouse. It still looks like chili. But if that’s your thing I’m not here to judge- I just don’t think we will have much in common.
So did you guys buy the album on Tuesday? I hope so. I did but on Thursday. Apparently there is no such thing as a record store in Manhattan.
If you’re bored check out this link. I get a great shout out

2 comments:

  1. Bought the album and it's been the only thing I've listened to since it came out. Love it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the link! Crew was kicking it hard on smoking-on-the-stage-day!

    ReplyDelete