Monday, May 9, 2011

What ever happened to Bob?

What ever happened to Bob you ask? Well I’ve been super busy sitting on the couch in front of the TV playing Black Ops and taking care of my mail order bride. Both things I’m terrible at but I do destroy at Words with Friends.


I think it’s been over two years since I last made an attempt at humiliating myself and the people that I’m surrounded by everyday. Well anyways we arefinally starting to hit the road after they finished up their studio time. The band is currently in the process of finishing a techno album. Strange I know. Remember that post I did a long time ago where I said the next album should be written by Bob? Well don’t worry if you don’t. No one does. So you guys are gonna get a Seether techno album in the near future. So get your glow sticks and vicks vapor rub ready. It’s not the first(or the last time) that I’ll be ignored. But I’m serious….. I’m listening to it now.


I’d like to try and recap where I left off oh so long ago. Let’s see…. I totally skipped over our tour with Nickelback. Oopsies They were loads of fun.


Then we did a USO tour in Japan. That tour was bananas! Yeah I just said that. So what? Well guess you had to be there. Habu Saki and bananas I’ll never look at the same… or karaoke. Or machine guns or attack dogs. Or the fact that I’m not as tough as I thought I was.


Then we also did 2 mini runs last year in the spring and the fall. Those were fun for the most part. I did miss the smell of morning gas coming from the bunks. Then we went to Guam! I’d love to go there again. By myself.


But now we are here back out for what will be the greatest tour ever. We are currently in Pittsburgh, PA playing a show with a bunch of bands. You may have noticed that Seether is a three piece. Well the hologram machine we had before broke and we didn’t feel like fixing it.

1 comment:

  1. Haha hologram nice one, we will miss Troy... Please get those techno machines back down to South Africa ASAP my glow stick could use another shake.. It's looking a little dull :(

    Cheers
    Warren

    ReplyDelete